fancy (plural fancies)
- The imagination; an imagined image.
- The film rose from Stephen"s fancy.
- A whim.
- I had a fancy to learn to play the flute.
- Love or amorous attachment.
- He took a fancy to her.
- Any sport or hobby pursued by a group.
- Trainspotting is the fancy of a special lot.
- The enthusiasts of such a pursuit.
- He fell out of favor with the boxing fancy after the incident.
- (decorative): [[plain]], [[simple]]
- (unnecessarily complicated): [[simple]]
5 letters in word "fancy": A C F N Y.
No anagrams for fancy found in this word list.
Words found within fancy: